USA: Wine Without Rules!
Supermodel Molly Sims, host of MTV's "House of Style" will host the first ever live Webcast of the official uncorking of Beaujolais Nouveau, the first French wine of the year. Molly Sims will join Georges Duboeuf -- the "King of Beaujolais" -- for the fanfare and festivities that ring in the new wine at the stroke of midnight French time on the third Thursday of November -- November 16. Due to the time difference, the live Webcast will be seen in the U.S. on November 15 at 5:45 P.M. EST, 4:45 P.M. CST, 3:45 P.M. MST and 2:45 P.M. PST at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends