USA: Wine Without Rules!
Supermodel Molly Sims, host of MTV's "House of Style" will host the first ever live Webcast of the official uncorking of Beaujolais Nouveau, the first French wine of the year. Molly Sims will join Georges Duboeuf -- the "King of Beaujolais" -- for the fanfare and festivities that ring in the new wine at the stroke of midnight French time on the third Thursday of November -- November 16. Due to the time difference, the live Webcast will be seen in the U.S. on November 15 at 5:45 P.M. EST, 4:45 P.M. CST, 3:45 P.M. MST and 2:45 P.M. PST at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research