USA: Wine Without Rules!
Supermodel Molly Sims, host of MTV's "House of Style" will host the first ever live Webcast of the official uncorking of Beaujolais Nouveau, the first French wine of the year. Molly Sims will join Georges Duboeuf -- the "King of Beaujolais" -- for the fanfare and festivities that ring in the new wine at the stroke of midnight French time on the third Thursday of November -- November 16. Due to the time difference, the live Webcast will be seen in the U.S. on November 15 at 5:45 P.M. EST, 4:45 P.M. CST, 3:45 P.M. MST and 2:45 P.M. PST at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends