USA: Wine Without Rules! Beaujolais Nouveau 2000 Uncorks at Live Webcast
Supermodel Molly Sims, host of MTV's "House of Style" will host the first live web cast of the first French wine of the vintage, the official uncorking of the 2000 Beaujolais Nouveau from France. Molly Sims will join Georges Duboeuf -- the "King of Beaujolais" for the fanfare and festivities that ring in the new wine at the stroke of midnight French time on the third Thursday of November -- November 16. Due to the time difference, the live web cast will be seen in the U.S. on November 15 at 5:45 P.M. EST, 4:45 P.M. CST, 3:45 P.M. MST and 2:45 P.M. PST at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly