AUSTRALIA: Wine sales at home on the rebound
Domestic sales of Australian wine have bounced back after a September slump, according to recent figures.
Bureau of Statistics figures show October sales rose by almost 3% to 35.6m litres.
Exports remain buoyant despite a continuing decline in average price per litre, the figures show.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL