AUSTRALIA: Wine sales at home on the rebound
Domestic sales of Australian wine have bounced back after a September slump, according to recent figures.
Bureau of Statistics figures show October sales rose by almost 3% to 35.6m litres.
Exports remain buoyant despite a continuing decline in average price per litre, the figures show.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team