ROMANIA: Wine promotion campaign planned for 2003
The Romanian Tourism Ministry is to launch a wine promotion campaign in 2003, it was announced at the country's national wine fair, Romwine, yesterday. The campaign will be called Romania - Country of Wines and will cover six regions. The initiative is designed to promote Romanian wines in export markets while also attracting foreign tourists to the country's wine-producing regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery