AUSTRALIA: Wine Planet Launches In UK
Wine Planet [ASX:WIN] has launched a second website in the world"s most important wine consumer market, the United Kingdom. The launch of a UK website, makes Wine Planet the first online wine e-tailer in the world to be located in two markets.Wine Planet now offers wine lovers in the United Kingdom a range of close to 5,000 wines from around the world, quality wine advice from highly respected local and Australian writers such as Oz Clarke, Kitty Johnson, Max Allen and Richard Neill, and access to rare and highly sought-after Australian wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research