AUSTRALIA: Wine Planet Launches In UK
Wine Planet [ASX:WIN] has launched a second website in the world"s most important wine consumer market, the United Kingdom. The launch of a UK website, makes Wine Planet the first online wine e-tailer in the world to be located in two markets.Wine Planet now offers wine lovers in the United Kingdom a range of close to 5,000 wines from around the world, quality wine advice from highly respected local and Australian writers such as Oz Clarke, Kitty Johnson, Max Allen and Richard Neill, and access to rare and highly sought-after Australian wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group