AUSTRALIA: Wine Planet Launches In UK
Wine Planet [ASX:WIN] has launched a second website in the world"s most important wine consumer market, the United Kingdom. The launch of a UK website, makes Wine Planet the first online wine e-tailer in the world to be located in two markets.Wine Planet now offers wine lovers in the United Kingdom a range of close to 5,000 wines from around the world, quality wine advice from highly respected local and Australian writers such as Oz Clarke, Kitty Johnson, Max Allen and Richard Neill, and access to rare and highly sought-after Australian wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts