AUSTRALIA: Wine Investment Fund in joint venture
The Wine Investment Fund Ltd has agreed, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, to take a 10% stake in a proposed joint venture with David Traeger, managing director of David Traeger Wines. The joint venture will produce wines under the David Traeger Wines label. In addition, Dromana Estate Ltd, one of the fund's largest investments, is to take a 40% stake in the joint venture. The Wine Investment Fund is planning to finance its participation in the venture through script and cash. It has also said it will retain the current equity it holds in Dromana Estate Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends