AUSTRALIA: Wine Investment Fund in joint venture
The Wine Investment Fund Ltd has agreed, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, to take a 10% stake in a proposed joint venture with David Traeger, managing director of David Traeger Wines. The joint venture will produce wines under the David Traeger Wines label. In addition, Dromana Estate Ltd, one of the fund's largest investments, is to take a 40% stake in the joint venture. The Wine Investment Fund is planning to finance its participation in the venture through script and cash. It has also said it will retain the current equity it holds in Dromana Estate Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends