AUSTRALIA: Wine Investment Fund in joint venture
The Wine Investment Fund Ltd has agreed, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, to take a 10% stake in a proposed joint venture with David Traeger, managing director of David Traeger Wines. The joint venture will produce wines under the David Traeger Wines label. In addition, Dromana Estate Ltd, one of the fund's largest investments, is to take a 40% stake in the joint venture. The Wine Investment Fund is planning to finance its participation in the venture through script and cash. It has also said it will retain the current equity it holds in Dromana Estate Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends