AUSTRALIA: Wine Investment Fund in joint venture
The Wine Investment Fund Ltd has agreed, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, to take a 10% stake in a proposed joint venture with David Traeger, managing director of David Traeger Wines. The joint venture will produce wines under the David Traeger Wines label. In addition, Dromana Estate Ltd, one of the fund's largest investments, is to take a 40% stake in the joint venture. The Wine Investment Fund is planning to finance its participation in the venture through script and cash. It has also said it will retain the current equity it holds in Dromana Estate Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range