USA: Wine Institute Announces Major Dietary Guidelines Outreach Program to the U.S. Medical Community
Testifying before the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in public hearings pertaining to health-related statements in the labeling and advertising of alcohol beverages (ATF Notice No. 884/892), Wine Institute President and CEO John De Luca endorsed the forthcoming 2000 edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and announced the wine industry's initiation of a comprehensive outreach program for the national dissemination of the Guidelines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"