USA: Wine Institute Announces Major Dietary Guidelines Outreach Program to the U.S. Medical Community
Testifying before the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in public hearings pertaining to health-related statements in the labeling and advertising of alcohol beverages (ATF Notice No. 884/892), Wine Institute President and CEO John De Luca endorsed the forthcoming 2000 edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and announced the wine industry's initiation of a comprehensive outreach program for the national dissemination of the Guidelines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director