USA: Wine Institute Announces Major Dietary Guidelines Outreach Program to the U.S. Medical Community
Testifying before the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in public hearings pertaining to health-related statements in the labeling and advertising of alcohol beverages (ATF Notice No. 884/892), Wine Institute President and CEO John De Luca endorsed the forthcoming 2000 edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and announced the wine industry's initiation of a comprehensive outreach program for the national dissemination of the Guidelines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends