AUSTRALIA: Wine industry on alert over grape disease
Australian wineries are on alert to combat a potentially devastating grape disease previously thought to be confined to Asia. Grape Vine Leaf Rust was discovered in Darwin last year by a plant pathologist who saw an affected vine in a friend's garden. Since then more than 40 vines have been identified as affected and major wine groups have sent viticulturists to inspect and familiarise themselves with the scourge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp