AUSTRALIA: Wine industry crushes record vintage
The Winemakers' Federation of Australia (WFA) today announced that the Australian wine industry has achieved a record vintage in 2004, with an estimated crush of 1.86m tonnes - 40% more than the drought affected 2003 vintage and 23% more than the previous record vintage of 1.51m tonnes in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban