FRANCE: Wine hit by new export slump
On the eve of the Vinexpo wine fair in Bordeaux, figures show that French wines are faced once again with an export slump. In March, French wine exports fell 11 % in volume and 3.8 % in value (excluding sparkling wines). AOC wines were badly affected - down 19 % in volume and 2.6 % in value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign