SPAIN: Wine exports up Jan-May
Volumes reached 506.12m litres of wine, up 24.65%. However the average price per litre fell 13.5% to €1.1.
The average price per litre stood at 1.1 euro ($1.2), which is a 13.53 pct decrease.
Wine with an appellation of origin saw revenue increase 4.13% and volumes increase 6%.
Exports of table wine rose by 38.3% in volume and generated 26.5% in revenues.
Meanwhile exports of bulk table wine were up 56.1% in volume and 56.1% in sales.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK