CHILE: Wine exports on the rise
Wine exports from Chile have risen to US$660m in January to October this year. The increase, announced by wine industry association Chilevid, represents an increase of 10%.
Physical sales increased by 12% year-on-year to 295 million litres.
The UK was the top importer of Chilean wine with $104.8m. The US was close behind with $101.5m. Wine exports from Chile to the rest of South America were worth $33.1m.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review