CHILE: Wine exports on the rise - report
Wine exports from Chile stood at US$1.066bn during the 12 months from April last year, according to recent reports.
Chile exported 544.83m litres of wines since last April to the same time this year, with the amount from the wine exports from the country rising consistently throughout the year. Local reports cited Rafael Guilisasti, from Vina Concha y Toro as unveiling the figures this week.
Guilisasti added that wine exports also jumped 56% for the first four months of the year compared to the same period in 2006.
German wine group Racke has announced plans to increase its focus on Latin American markets, appointing an export director specifically for these markets....
Vina Concha y Toro has posted a strong rise in operating profit for its third quarter....
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014