CHILE: Wine exports on the rise - report
Wine exports from Chile stood at US$1.066bn during the 12 months from April last year, according to recent reports.
Chile exported 544.83m litres of wines since last April to the same time this year, with the amount from the wine exports from the country rising consistently throughout the year. Local reports cited Rafael Guilisasti, from Vina Concha y Toro as unveiling the figures this week.
Guilisasti added that wine exports also jumped 56% for the first four months of the year compared to the same period in 2006.
German wine group Racke has announced plans to increase its focus on Latin American markets, appointing an export director specifically for these markets....
Vina Concha y Toro has posted a strong rise in operating profit for its third quarter....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018