CHILE: Wine exports on the rise - report
Wine exports from Chile stood at US$1.066bn during the 12 months from April last year, according to recent reports.
Chile exported 544.83m litres of wines since last April to the same time this year, with the amount from the wine exports from the country rising consistently throughout the year. Local reports cited Rafael Guilisasti, from Vina Concha y Toro as unveiling the figures this week.
Guilisasti added that wine exports also jumped 56% for the first four months of the year compared to the same period in 2006.
German wine group Racke has announced plans to increase its focus on Latin American markets, appointing an export director specifically for these markets....
Vina Concha y Toro has posted a strong rise in operating profit for its third quarter....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends