FRANCE: Wine export volumes continue fall
Export volumes of French wine fell 2.7% in the 12 months leading up to July 2003, according to figures from the national wine body ONIVINS, the fourth fall in the last five years. However, the value of exports was up to €5.723 billion (US$6.571 billion) from €5.685 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range