USA: Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct Creates Alliance With BevAccess.com
BevAccess.com announced today an e-commerce agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct, a division of the Wine Enthusiast Companies. Under the agreement, registered retail buyers on BevAccess will be able to research and purchase wine accessories and merchandise, at the lowest discounted wholesale prices, including EuroCave® wine cellars (exclusively imported by the Wine Enthusiast), luxury Riedel glassware, Screwpull® and Vacu-Vin® accessories found in the Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct catalog.Wine Enthusiast Chairman Adam Strum stated, "We look forward to working with BevAccess and expanding our product offering to our customers. BevAccess represents the most mature distribution channel for our venture into B2B e-commerce, and through Beverage Media Group, their accomplished offline component, we can offer a complete solution for product marketing and procurement. BevAccess.com's B2B exchange is a very valuable asset to our e-business strategy going forward."Paul Brinberg, Vice President of Business Development at BevAccess.com added, "BevAccess is excited about our first step in offering beverage alcohol accessories for purchase. This exclusive agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct reinforces our dedication to enhancing the retail buyer's experience through consolidated ordering."The partnership is seen as a natural alignment of two companies who are equally committed to providing their customers with the best possible service and buying experience, by delivering the needed tools and resources to better manage their business. The Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct division currently ships over one million direct mail catalogs annually to its wholesale customers, and will benefit from the added exposure of its product line on BevAccess.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts