USA: Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct Creates Alliance With BevAccess.com
BevAccess.com announced today an e-commerce agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct, a division of the Wine Enthusiast Companies. Under the agreement, registered retail buyers on BevAccess will be able to research and purchase wine accessories and merchandise, at the lowest discounted wholesale prices, including EuroCave® wine cellars (exclusively imported by the Wine Enthusiast), luxury Riedel glassware, Screwpull® and Vacu-Vin® accessories found in the Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct catalog.Wine Enthusiast Chairman Adam Strum stated, "We look forward to working with BevAccess and expanding our product offering to our customers. BevAccess represents the most mature distribution channel for our venture into B2B e-commerce, and through Beverage Media Group, their accomplished offline component, we can offer a complete solution for product marketing and procurement. BevAccess.com's B2B exchange is a very valuable asset to our e-business strategy going forward."Paul Brinberg, Vice President of Business Development at BevAccess.com added, "BevAccess is excited about our first step in offering beverage alcohol accessories for purchase. This exclusive agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct reinforces our dedication to enhancing the retail buyer's experience through consolidated ordering."The partnership is seen as a natural alignment of two companies who are equally committed to providing their customers with the best possible service and buying experience, by delivering the needed tools and resources to better manage their business. The Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct division currently ships over one million direct mail catalogs annually to its wholesale customers, and will benefit from the added exposure of its product line on BevAccess.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research