USA: Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct Creates Alliance With BevAccess.com
BevAccess.com announced today an e-commerce agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct, a division of the Wine Enthusiast Companies. Under the agreement, registered retail buyers on BevAccess will be able to research and purchase wine accessories and merchandise, at the lowest discounted wholesale prices, including EuroCave® wine cellars (exclusively imported by the Wine Enthusiast), luxury Riedel glassware, Screwpull® and Vacu-Vin® accessories found in the Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct catalog.Wine Enthusiast Chairman Adam Strum stated, "We look forward to working with BevAccess and expanding our product offering to our customers. BevAccess represents the most mature distribution channel for our venture into B2B e-commerce, and through Beverage Media Group, their accomplished offline component, we can offer a complete solution for product marketing and procurement. BevAccess.com's B2B exchange is a very valuable asset to our e-business strategy going forward."Paul Brinberg, Vice President of Business Development at BevAccess.com added, "BevAccess is excited about our first step in offering beverage alcohol accessories for purchase. This exclusive agreement with Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct reinforces our dedication to enhancing the retail buyer's experience through consolidated ordering."The partnership is seen as a natural alignment of two companies who are equally committed to providing their customers with the best possible service and buying experience, by delivering the needed tools and resources to better manage their business. The Wine Enthusiast Wholesale Direct division currently ships over one million direct mail catalogs annually to its wholesale customers, and will benefit from the added exposure of its product line on BevAccess.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends