US: Wine consumers look close to home in recession - figures
Cash-strapped consumers in the US turned to wine produced within their own country in 2009, favouring domestic bottles over imports, according to the Beverage Information Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery