AUS: Wine Australia appoints UK PR group
Wine Australia has appointed wine communications agency Lindsay May PR to handle its media contact for the UK.
The appointment, which will focus on "creating awareness and adoption in the premium sector", is effective immediately and is the first PR signing to cater for Wine Australia's UK market.
Kirsten Moore, regional manager, Wine Australia UK said: "As we mature as a category in the UK, it is vital that we continue to communicate the ongoing development of our brand, focusing on creating new opportunities and new relationships. By appointing Lindsay May PR, we can ensure that the key messages of our activity are getting through to our members and the market."
Having recently appointed a new board of directors, Wine Australia is looking to build additional support for the UK through the new appointment.
"Wine Australia is responding to the ongoing challenges in all markets by developing newly aligned structures for UK/ Ireland/ Europe, North America and Asia, including the launch of a market programme in China," said Paul Henry general manager market development for Wine Australia.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review