Product Launch - EUROPE: Wine and Spirit International's Absinthe Hapsburg X.C. Cassis
Click through to view Wine and Spirit International's Absinthe Hapsburg X.C. Cassis
Wine and Spirit International's Absinthe Hapsburg X.C. Cassis
Category - Spirits, absinthe, flavoured 89.9% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Western Europe, predominantly in on-trade outlets
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP55 (US$90) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Hi-Spirits in UK and Ireland, via local distributors elsewhere
Wine and Spirit International has lined up the launch of a blackcurrant-flavoured extension of its Absinthe Hapsburg brand.
Premium spirit brand Absinthe Hapsburg is launching a Cassis flavour, targeting the elite cocktail market.
Absinthe Hapsburg X.C. Cassis combines the distinctive flavour of an authentic absinthe with the fragrance and taste of real blackcurrant. At 89.9% ABV, the spirit is designed to add its distinctive flavour to cocktails with a measure of 10ml or less.
Suggested serves include mixing X.C. Cassis with traditional Lemonade to enjoy as a chilled long drink over ice, or adding a dash to sparkling wine to create a twist on the popular Kir Royale.
Absinthe Hapsburg X.C. Cassis is distributed in the UK by Hi-Spirits through it partnership with Blavod Wines & Spirits, formed in June this year. Hi-Spirits managing director Dan Bolton said: “X.C. Cassis is a wonderful addition to our portfolio of elite brands, targeting serious mixologists.
“Although there are simple ways to serve and enjoy the brand, our core customer is cocktail experts who will use a dash of the spirit to create their own unique drinks.”
Each 500ml bottle of Hapsburg X.C. Cassis will make 50 cocktails. The RRP is £55. Absinthe Hapsburg is part of the Blavod portfolio of spirits brands, distributed by Hi-Spirits.
Original source: Company Release
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts