USA: Wine and Co Announce Launch of Trade Web site
Wine and Co today announced the launch of their new trade web site, which is dedicated to hotels, restaurants, pubs and caterers. This new web site is the first to offer a traditional service online and will sell a huge range 'restaurant friendly' wines at excellent prices and will feature useful information on buying and selling wines to the public. Wineandco have strong links to the wine industry and brands available on site include Alois Lageder, Chandon de Briallies, Baron de Montesquieu, Deakin, D'Arenberg,Champagne Pannier, Latour, Bruno Paillard and Schoffit.The trade web site is accessible by visiting the consumer home page at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review