USA: Wine and Co Announce Launch of Trade Web site
Wine and Co today announced the launch of their new trade web site, which is dedicated to hotels, restaurants, pubs and caterers. This new web site is the first to offer a traditional service online and will sell a huge range 'restaurant friendly' wines at excellent prices and will feature useful information on buying and selling wines to the public. Wineandco have strong links to the wine industry and brands available on site include Alois Lageder, Chandon de Briallies, Baron de Montesquieu, Deakin, D'Arenberg,Champagne Pannier, Latour, Bruno Paillard and Schoffit.The trade web site is accessible by visiting the consumer home page at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite