USA: Wine and Co Announce Launch of Trade Web site
Wine and Co today announced the launch of their new trade web site, which is dedicated to hotels, restaurants, pubs and caterers. This new web site is the first to offer a traditional service online and will sell a huge range 'restaurant friendly' wines at excellent prices and will feature useful information on buying and selling wines to the public. Wineandco have strong links to the wine industry and brands available on site include Alois Lageder, Chandon de Briallies, Baron de Montesquieu, Deakin, D'Arenberg,Champagne Pannier, Latour, Bruno Paillard and Schoffit.The trade web site is accessible by visiting the consumer home page at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"