SOUTH AFRICA: Wine and Brandy Company's first CEO appointed
A leading agricultural economist and academic, Dr Johan van Rooyen, who has strong links with numerous local and international industry bodies has been appointed as the first CEO of the South African Wine and Brandy Company (SAWB). He pipped 120 candidates who applied for the post, which according to sources, included some high-powered businessmen hoping to get a toe in door of the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite