RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann to launch bonds issue
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC has announced plans to issue five-year ruble bonds. The company said yesterday (24 October) that the bonds would be a worth a total of RUB3bn (US$105m).
In a statement, the Russian dairy and juice products maker said that its board of directors approved the single issue of the bonds at its scheduled meeting last Friday (21 October). The bonds will be guaranteed by Wimm-Bill-Dann's subsidiary, Siberian Dairy Plant.
"This issue is aimed at refinancing Wimm-Bill-Dann's current indebtedness and financing future capital expenditures," the statement said.
ZAO Raiffeisen Bank Austria and Investment Bank Trust are the organisers of the issue.
Earlier, the general shareholders meeting of Siberian Dairy Plant confirmed that the plant will guarantee two of Wimm-Bill-Dann's bond issues pending approval by Wimm-Bill-Dann's board of directors.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends