RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann closes on Ochakovo purchase
Wimm-Bill-Dann has completed the acquisition of Moscow-based dairy company Ochakovo.
The Russian beverage and dairy producer announced the closure of the deal yesterday (16 November). Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Ochakovo is the fourth-largest dairy producer in Russia.
Wimm-Bill-Dann operates across the country, with affiliated companies operating in 26 cities and 33 manufacturing plants in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. As of last year, the company held a 20% of Russia's juice market.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets