RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann closes on Ochakovo purchase
Wimm-Bill-Dann has completed the acquisition of Moscow-based dairy company Ochakovo.
The Russian beverage and dairy producer announced the closure of the deal yesterday (16 November). Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Ochakovo is the fourth-largest dairy producer in Russia.
Wimm-Bill-Dann operates across the country, with affiliated companies operating in 26 cities and 33 manufacturing plants in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. As of last year, the company held a 20% of Russia's juice market.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research