RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann appoints CEO
Dmitry Ivanov has taken up the role of Wimm-Bill-Dann's CEO
Russian dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) has appointed a new CEO.
WBD today (3 May) announced the appointment of Dmitry Ivanov as its CEO, effective as of yesterday. Ivanov, previously the company's CFO, will take over from Tony Maher, who after five years as CEO, announced his intention to step down in February.
His decision to leave followed PepsiCo's move to buy the Russian drinks and dairy group last year.
Ivanov has served as CFO of WBD since joining the company in May 2008.
This month, Richard Corbett heads east and considers the potential - and the pitfalls - that China has for the soft drinks and water producers of the West....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets