RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann appoints CEO
Dmitry Ivanov has taken up the role of Wimm-Bill-Dann's CEO
Russian dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) has appointed a new CEO.
WBD today (3 May) announced the appointment of Dmitry Ivanov as its CEO, effective as of yesterday. Ivanov, previously the company's CFO, will take over from Tony Maher, who after five years as CEO, announced his intention to step down in February.
His decision to leave followed PepsiCo's move to buy the Russian drinks and dairy group last year.
Ivanov has served as CFO of WBD since joining the company in May 2008.
This month, Richard Corbett heads east and considers the potential - and the pitfalls - that China has for the soft drinks and water producers of the West....
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK