William Grant & Sons unveils The Balvenie web series - video
William Grant & Sons has launched the first of six short films in support of The Balvenie.
The online series, which stars Michel Roux Jr, shows the chef speaking to UK craftspeople. In the first film, he meets one of the last remaining British knife makers working by hand.
New episodes will roll out every two weeks, William Grant said.
In September last year, the head of William Grant & Sons told just-drinks that there had been a change in the company's priorities in the US, with owned brands such as The Balvenie taking precedence over agency or third-party offerings.
"Doing third-party agency brands does bring in revenue and turnover," Stella David said. "But, it also brings in complexity and, depending on where you are in the journey, it can be a need-to-have or a nice-to-have."
William Grant has launched several new expressions of The Balvenie portfolio in the past six months. In October it rolled out The Balvenie DCS Compendium Chapter One and this year it launched The Balvenie 21 Year Old Madeira Cask.
Primarily known as a player in Scotch whisky, in recent years William Grant has broadened its portfolio through a mixture of brand innovation such as Hendrick’s and acquisition with Drambuie. While a ...
Plimsoll Publishing’s Distilleries (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Distilleries (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies, including WIL...
Plimsoll Publishing’s Wineries & Distillers (GLOBAL) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Wineries & Distillers (GLOBAL) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1...
The global alcoholic drinks market will have a moderate growth rate during the forecast period....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts