William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew 14- and 18-year olds - Product Launch
William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew 14- and 18-year olds
Category - Spirits, Irish, 41.3% abv
Available - During August
Location - Harrods, London
Price - GBP59.95 (US$78) for 14yo, GBP99.95 for 18yo
William Grant & Sons has launched 14- and 18-year-old Tullamore Dew Irish whiskies on a limited release.
The expressions will initially be available during August in high-end London retailer Harrods, William Grant said today. They will then roll out to prestige retail across the UK, with only a limited number of bottles available.
The whiskies are both finished in four casks - Bourbon, Oloroso Sherry, Port and Madeira - and are joined in Harrods by the Tullamore Dew Celebratory Phoenix Single Batch, which is also exclusive to Harrods for August. The Phoenix celebrates the opening of the new Tullamore Dew distillery in 2014.
Last September, William Grant confirmed plans to double production capacity at the Tullamore Dew distillery. The new capacity of 3.6m litres was due to come into effect from January.
William Grant acquired the Tullamore brand from C&C Group in 2010.
Primarily known as a player in Scotch whisky, in recent years William Grant has broadened its portfolio through a mixture of brand innovation such as Hendrick’s and acquisition with Drambuie. While a ...
Plimsoll Publishing’s Distilleries (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Distilleries (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies, including WIL...
Plimsoll Publishing’s Wineries & Distillers (GLOBAL) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Wineries & Distillers (GLOBAL) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research