UK: William Grant & Sons to sponsor Classic FM
William Grant & Sons has announced a sponsorship deal with Classic FM for its Grant's whisky brand in the UK.
The "heavyweight" investment is the latest phase of additional support for the brand, the company said today (1 September).
The whisky will be the main sponsor of Classic FM Live on 24 September, which will be staged at the Royal Albert Hall.
The brand will be exposed to an audience of nine million, through consumer PR, CRM, an online campaign, sampling and a radio broadcast, in the run up to the event.
Harriet Knight, brand manager for Grant's, said: "We are thrilled to be sponsoring such a fantastic event as Classic FM Live. This is a natural fit for Grant's and provides us with an ideal opportunity to directly interact with the Classic FM audience and blended whisky drinkers whilst further raising our profile of the brand via a wider promotional programme with Classic FM."
Performers at Classic FM Live will include artists including The Priests, Sarah Chang and Alex James.
France's alcohol addiction prevention body has won a court ruling to ban an online promotion for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky, owned by William Grant & Sons....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends