Product Launch - UK: William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Batch Three
The Balvenie Signature Batch Three
William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Signature 12 year old, Batch Three
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, Speyside
Available - From mid-May
Location - UK off-trade
Price - GBP31.49 (US$48.20) per bottle
The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old was created by malt master David Stewart through marrying the three most traditional cask types: first fill bourbon, refill bourbon and Sherry.
First created by Stewart in 2008 to mark his 45th year in the whisky industry, The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old is a limited release, single malt Scotch whisky.
Each bottle of the limited edition Scotch carries its own batch number.
William Grant & Sons' UK distribution, sales and marketing unit, First Drinks, has appointed a new marketing director....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts