Product Launch - UK: William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Batch Three
The Balvenie Signature Batch Three
William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Signature 12 year old, Batch Three
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, Speyside
Available - From mid-May
Location - UK off-trade
Price - GBP31.49 (US$48.20) per bottle
The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old was created by malt master David Stewart through marrying the three most traditional cask types: first fill bourbon, refill bourbon and Sherry.
First created by Stewart in 2008 to mark his 45th year in the whisky industry, The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old is a limited release, single malt Scotch whisky.
Each bottle of the limited edition Scotch carries its own batch number.
William Grant & Sons' UK distribution, sales and marketing unit, First Drinks, has appointed a new marketing director....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends