Product Launch - GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie 40 Year Old, Batch Two
Click through to view William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie 40 Year Old, Batch Two
William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie 40 Year Old, Batch Two
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 48.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, US, Taiwan, France
Price - SRP of GBP2,500 (US$3,990) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
Whiskies that make up The Balvenie Forty come from six casks - three sherry butts and three refill hogsheads.
The variant is presented in an oak box, handmade by Scottish craftsman Sam Chinnery and hand-engraved by Chinnery’s father,.
William Grant & Sons has switched distributors in Germany for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"