William Grant & Sons targets Africa with Grant's ad - video
William Grant & Sons has launched an Africa-exclusive TV ad for its Grant's blended Scotch whisky.
The 30-second spot will only be shown across Sub-Saharan Africa from this month, William Grant said today. It follows the release this year of Grant’s Select Reserve, a "premium" whisky developed specifically for African consumers.
"2015 has been a very exciting year for Grant’s in Africa," said Muiris Ó’Riada, William Grant's IMEA marketing head. "We are excited about the premium whisky opportunity in the region and look forward to continuing the roll out of our aggressive growth plans across the year."
William Grant said the new ad, which was shot in Johannesburg, "brings to life the notion that actions truly do speak louder than words".
In April, William Grant commissioned two online videos for its Glenfiddich single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Late last month, the 16th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition took place. Earlier this week, the list of Best in Show awards was released. Here is part one of the full list of winners....
William Grant & Sons has lined up a global packaging refresh for its Wood's Old Navy Rum....
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new marketing head for its Americas Travel Retail unit....
William Grant & Sons has launched the first of six short films in support of The Balvenie....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research