GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons takes Grant’s 25 Year Old worldwide
William Grant & Sons' 25-year-old Scotch will now sell throughout the world
William Grant & Sons is to give a limited global launch to Grant’s 25 Year Old, a blended whisky previously only available in travel retail.
The 25-year-old variant will cost GBP182 (US$294) per bottle in selected countries around the world, William Grant & Sons confirmed earlier today (10 May). The company said it will be available in limited numbers and released throughout the year.
The whisky will be cased in a hand-finished presentation box with gold engraved metalwork.
Grant’s 25 Year Old was first launched in airports in November 2009.
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
La Martiniquaise has completed the divestment of the Trois Rivières, La Mauny and Duquesne rum brands ahead of its proposed purchase of Quartier Français Spiritueux....
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research