William Grant & Sons releases Glenfiddich online 'films'
William Grant & Sons said the Glenfiddich spots will only appear online
The spots, directed by Luther and Fortitude's Sam Miller, will run on the Glenfiddich website and "celebrate the brand’s heritage, vision and true independence of spirit". They form the latest activity within Glenfiddich's global 'Family Run Since 1887' campaign.
Financial details behind the two films, called 'Magnificent Ten' and 'Case of Dreams', were not disclosed.
"The campaign is a celebration of the fact that Glenfiddich is a still a family-run company today and has been for five generations," the firm said. "The brand continues to be driven by the same clear sense of purpose that spurred its founder to establish the Glenfiddich distillery."
They were shot on location in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay and Buenos Aires, Argentina over five days in December.
Late last year, William Grant launched a bespoke online whisky store that matches previously unreleased Glenfiddich stock with consumers' taste profiles.
Late last month, the 16th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition took place. Earlier this week, the list of Best in Show awards was released. Here is part one of the full list of winners....
William Grant & Sons has lined up a global packaging refresh for its Wood's Old Navy Rum....
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new marketing head for its Americas Travel Retail unit....
William Grant & Sons has launched the first of six short films in support of The Balvenie....
Pernod Ricard has launched a new Glenlivet expression exclusively into Edinburgh airport to mark 100 years since flying began there. ...
William Grant & Sons has partnered with Travel Retail operator DFS to launch a 21-year-old iteration of its The Balvenie single malt Scotch brand....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits