UK: William Grant & Sons readies Grant's UK campaign
Click through to view the promotional bottle for Grant's, which is handled by William Grant's First Drinks unit
William Grant & Sons' has lined up an on-pack campaign for its Grant's blended whisky brand in the UK that offers consumers the chance to claim a reprint of a national newspaper from any time in the last 100 years.
The company said earlier today (11 September) that the on-pack promotion, across 70cl and one-litre bottles of Grant's Family Reserve, offers a free newspaper front-page reprint or GBP20 (US$31) off a complete newspaper from any date back to 1903. The offer, operated by William Grant's First Drinks unit in the UK, will run throughout November.
“Offering consumers something more than just price discounts is increasingly important,” said Grant's senior brand manager, Oliver Dickson. “Communicating our brand history and engaging with consumers at an emotional level is key to forging ongoing loyalty in the blended whisky category.”
Also today, William Grant announced the global launch of a cask collection of its Glenfiddich single malt range.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Private equity group Exponent has lined up the acquisition of The Loch Lomond Distillery Co....
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report