UK: William Grant & Sons readies Grant's UK campaign
Click through to view the promotional bottle for Grant's, which is handled by William Grant's First Drinks unit
William Grant & Sons' has lined up an on-pack campaign for its Grant's blended whisky brand in the UK that offers consumers the chance to claim a reprint of a national newspaper from any time in the last 100 years.
The company said earlier today (11 September) that the on-pack promotion, across 70cl and one-litre bottles of Grant's Family Reserve, offers a free newspaper front-page reprint or GBP20 (US$31) off a complete newspaper from any date back to 1903. The offer, operated by William Grant's First Drinks unit in the UK, will run throughout November.
“Offering consumers something more than just price discounts is increasingly important,” said Grant's senior brand manager, Oliver Dickson. “Communicating our brand history and engaging with consumers at an emotional level is key to forging ongoing loyalty in the blended whisky category.”
Also today, William Grant announced the global launch of a cask collection of its Glenfiddich single malt range.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Private equity group Exponent has lined up the acquisition of The Loch Lomond Distillery Co....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World