GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons makes Tullamore Dew brand ambassador, director appointments
Tullamore Dew now has a global brand ambassador and manager
William Grant & Sons has created two global brand roles for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.
The UK-based spirits company, which acquired Tullamore Dew from C&C Group last year, said today (12 May) that Shane Hoyne will move from Heineken to become global brand director. Hoyne has spent the last 13 years with the brewer, most recently as senior brand director for Heineken USA. He began his career with Grant’s of Ireland in the mid-1990s as brand manager for a portfolio, which at the time included Tullamore Dew.
The company has also appointed John Quinn as the first global brand ambassador for Tullamore Dew. Quinn has worked with Tullamore Dew for around 30 years in a variety of roles including regional director in markets including Latin America, Eastern Europe, France, Israel and the Middle East.
Separately, William Grant said it is lining up a “significant programme of investment” in the brand, which will see the launch of a worldwide advertising campaign later this year.
Kirin Holdings has cleared a major hurdle in agreeing to take full ownership of Schincariol, but now the real work begins....
Heineken can largely thank Africa for the surprise rise in sales in the third quarter of its fiscal year, with the much-vaunted FEMSA Cerveza business in Mexico a late developer....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research