GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons launches Glenfiddich campaign
'One Day You Will' - Glenfiddich gets ad campaign
William Grant & Sons has launched a worldwide, multi-million pound marketing campaign for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky.
The privately-held distiller said today (18 October) that it has launched a global ad campaign entitled "One Day You Will" for Glenfiddich single malt. The campaign builds on the brand's previous efforts to align itself with explorers and adventure.
A cinema advert will run in the UK from November 2010, while there will be outdoor, print and digital ads in all major markets, William Grant said.
The campaign is supported by a multi-million pound global media spend across North America, Asia and Europe, said the firm, which also owns The Balvenie Scotch whisky and Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.
The campaign will link to the Glenfiddich website.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018