GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons launches Glenfiddich campaign
'One Day You Will' - Glenfiddich gets ad campaign
William Grant & Sons has launched a worldwide, multi-million pound marketing campaign for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky.
The privately-held distiller said today (18 October) that it has launched a global ad campaign entitled "One Day You Will" for Glenfiddich single malt. The campaign builds on the brand's previous efforts to align itself with explorers and adventure.
A cinema advert will run in the UK from November 2010, while there will be outdoor, print and digital ads in all major markets, William Grant said.
The campaign is supported by a multi-million pound global media spend across North America, Asia and Europe, said the firm, which also owns The Balvenie Scotch whisky and Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.
The campaign will link to the Glenfiddich website.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?