Product Launch - AUS: William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
Click through to view William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, Ale Cask Finish, Sherry Cask Finish, 40% abv
Available - From mid-February
Location - Australia, predominantly in off-trade and select on-trade
Price - AUD43.99 (US$46.95) per bottle
Initially launched in the UK, Grant’s Cask Editions are now set to roll out across Australia.
Grant’s Ale Cask Finish is finished in casks that have been specially seasoned for 30 days with Edinburgh Ale, while the Sherry Cask Finish is finished for up to four months in casks from Spain that previously held Oloroso Sherry.
The launch is “the first phase of the wider strategy that will see the premiumisation of the Grant’s brand” in Australia, the company said.
This month's sermon from Ian Buxton looks at the ongoing issue of polarisation in the overall spirits category. He starts and finishes with two quotes, from two wildly disparate sources....
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
William Grant & Sons has released the first television advert for its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand in the US....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban