Product Launch - AUS: William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
Click through to view William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
William Grant & Sons' Grant's Cask Editions
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, Ale Cask Finish, Sherry Cask Finish, 40% abv
Available - From mid-February
Location - Australia, predominantly in off-trade and select on-trade
Price - AUD43.99 (US$46.95) per bottle
Initially launched in the UK, Grant’s Cask Editions are now set to roll out across Australia.
Grant’s Ale Cask Finish is finished in casks that have been specially seasoned for 30 days with Edinburgh Ale, while the Sherry Cask Finish is finished for up to four months in casks from Spain that previously held Oloroso Sherry.
The launch is “the first phase of the wider strategy that will see the premiumisation of the Grant’s brand” in Australia, the company said.
This month's sermon from Ian Buxton looks at the ongoing issue of polarisation in the overall spirits category. He starts and finishes with two quotes, from two wildly disparate sources....
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
William Grant & Sons has released the first television advert for its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand in the US....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review