Product Launch - US: William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve
Click through to view the new product
Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$149.99 per bottle
William Grant & Sons has launched another single malt in its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery collection that has been designed to celebrate the link between American and Scottish whiskies.
Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve has been aged in American oak Bourbon casks for 19 years. The company said it is the first time Glenfiddich has used Bourbon barrels to fully age a whisky.
Earlier this year, William Grant released Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Red Wine Cask Finish Edition in the global travel retail channel.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research