Product Launch - US: William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve
Click through to view the new product
Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$149.99 per bottle
William Grant & Sons has launched another single malt in its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery collection that has been designed to celebrate the link between American and Scottish whiskies.
Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Bourbon Cask Reserve has been aged in American oak Bourbon casks for 19 years. The company said it is the first time Glenfiddich has used Bourbon barrels to fully age a whisky.
Earlier this year, William Grant released Glenfiddich Age of Discovery Red Wine Cask Finish Edition in the global travel retail channel.
William Grant has an extensive alcoholic drinks portfolio although it remains overly reliant on blended Scotch with Grant’s. The acquisition of Tullamore Dew in Irish whiskey as well as brands in tequ...
Plimsoll Publishing’s DISTILLERIES (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the DISTILLERIES (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies, including BROKER...
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push