Product Launch – GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 45.8% abv
Available - From now
Location - Worldwide, limited to 600 bottles
Price - GBP1,700 (US$2,760) per bottle
This is the sixth release of Glenfiddich 40 Year Old. Created using the remnant vatting system, this Scotch whisky is matured in oak casks for at least 40 years.
The bottles are individually numbered, hand-signed, sealed with a wax security tag and inlaid with a copper badge. The outer packaging consists of a calf leather case.
The package, complete with lock and key, comes with a matching leather-bound book detailing the whisky’s history and includes space for personal tasting notes.
William Grant launched Glenfiddich 50 Year Old late last year.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends