Product Launch – GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 40 Year Old
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 45.8% abv
Available - From now
Location - Worldwide, limited to 600 bottles
Price - GBP1,700 (US$2,760) per bottle
This is the sixth release of Glenfiddich 40 Year Old. Created using the remnant vatting system, this Scotch whisky is matured in oak casks for at least 40 years.
The bottles are individually numbered, hand-signed, sealed with a wax security tag and inlaid with a copper badge. The outer packaging consists of a calf leather case.
The package, complete with lock and key, comes with a matching leather-bound book detailing the whisky’s history and includes space for personal tasting notes.
William Grant launched Glenfiddich 50 Year Old late last year.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends