Product Launch - GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 30 Year Old
Glenfiddich 30 Year Old
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich 30 Year Old
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Worldwide, rolling out market by market
Price - GBP225 (US$365) per bottle
This year, for the first time, each bottle of Glenfiddich 30 Year Old will bear an individual bottle number and batch number.
The company has estimated that each cask of single malt that has gone in to creating Glenfiddich 30 Year Old has been nosed and tasted at least five or six times over the past 30 years.
The single malt comes in a bottle with a thick base, sealed with a wax security tag, and embossed with a brass coloured badge. The bottle is enclosed in a wooden case with filigree detailing and brass detailing on the corners.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends