Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Click through to view William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail
Price - GBP70.00 (US$112) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
This new limited edition release from Glenfiddich into Global Travel Retail marks the 125th anniversary of the first spirit to run from the Glenfiddich distillery stills, back on Christmas Day 1887.
Unusually for Glenfiddich, master blender Brian Kinsman has created a peated expression to recreate the way whisky used to be made in Speyside in the Victorian era. The bottle features a copper-topped cork and is presented in a gold coloured presentation tin.
Yesterday evening, the Worshipful Company of Distillers hosted a debate in London about gin. Up for discussion was the question: "Gin: A tortuous history with a brilliant future?"...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research