Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Click through to view William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail
Price - GBP70.00 (US$112) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
This new limited edition release from Glenfiddich into Global Travel Retail marks the 125th anniversary of the first spirit to run from the Glenfiddich distillery stills, back on Christmas Day 1887.
Unusually for Glenfiddich, master blender Brian Kinsman has created a peated expression to recreate the way whisky used to be made in Speyside in the Victorian era. The bottle features a copper-topped cork and is presented in a gold coloured presentation tin.
Yesterday evening, the Worshipful Company of Distillers hosted a debate in London about gin. Up for discussion was the question: "Gin: A tortuous history with a brilliant future?"...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research