GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
William Grant & Sons has given a fresh look to its Sailor Jerry brand
William Grant & Sons has updated the bottle and label of its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand.
The company, which announced its acquisition of the Drambuie liqueur brand earlier this week, said the revamp has been introduced to “ensure the brand is clear and recognisable amongst its competitors”. The front label has been split into two sections, while a new bottle shape has been introduced.
“In a competitive category, the changes have been made to ensure Sailor Jerry remains prominent in the on- and off-trade sectors,” said Sailor Jerry's senior brand manager, Riana Gallagher.
The global roll-out will begin this month.
William Grant & Sons has continued with its global refresh of the packaging for its Glenfiddich single malt Scotch whisky range....
William Grant & Sons has released a 15-year-old expression of its Irish whiskey brand Tullamore Dew....
William Grant & Sons is to launch a new Kininvie single malt that uses the first liquid to be produced at the 25-year-old distillery....
William Grant & Sons has released two whiskies under the Rare Cask Reserve banner. ...
William Grant & Sons has appointed Diageo's former marketing & innovation director for Africa as its next chief marketing officer....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends