GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons extends Stolichnaya deal beyond US
The UK-based Scotch whisky group, which secured a distribution deal with SPI in the US last November, said today (19 March) that the agreement includes the distribution of Stolichnaya Red and flavours, Stolichnaya Elit, Stolichnaya Gold and Moskovskaya vodkas in The Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and Laos.
Financial specifics behind the deal were not disclosed.
"We are pleased to extend our agreement with SPI to support the distribution of the iconic Stolichnaya Vodka brand in a number of their key markets around the world," said William Grant's managing director for Europe, Gordon Dron.
Andrey Skurikhin, SPI's minority shareholder, added: "The extension of territory of our cooperation with William Grant & Sons is a good sign of shared values and business vision of our companies. The new arrangement will strengthen the partnership and support the drive and enthusiasm of our teams.
William Grant & Sons has unveiled a series of new packaging designs for its Glenfiddich 12, 15 and 18-year-old single malt Scotch whiskies....
William Grant & Sons has announced a sponsorship deal with Classic FM for its Grant's whisky brand in the UK....
SPI Group has revamped the packaging of its Stolichnaya vodka brand, in an attempt to move away from the brands "Authenticity" message....
William Grant & Sons has lined up a distribution agreement with SPI Group in the Baltic countries....
This month a 50-year old Glenfiddich whisky was released from Scottish distiller William Grant & Sons, at US$16,500 a bottle. However, oddly enough this is not the most expensive drink ever made....
The Balvenie Distillery in Speyside Scotland has become a supporting member of non-profit organisation, Slow Food in the UK....
William Grant & Sons is to release its stock of Glenfiddich 50 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky, at GBP10,000 per bottle....
William Grant & Sons has secured several partnership deals for its Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky brand....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research