UK: William Grant & Sons expands Glenfiddich 15YO
Markets chosen to sell the 15-year-old, 51% abv single malt Scotch include France, UK, US and Germany, a spokesperson for family-owned William Grant & Sons told just-drinks today (20 May)
The non-chill filtered whisky will also be rolled out more widely across the travel retail sector, having previously only been available at select airports.
Matured in American and European oak casks, including Oloroso sherry casks, Glenfiddich Distillery Edition is priced at around GBP37.99.
The spirits industry, like other industries, has been hit by the current global economic crisis. Euromonitor International's latest global briefing, 'Global Opportunities for Leading Spirits Players d...
As Pernod Ricard names a new brand director for its gin brands, a recently published report from just-drinks/IWSR suggests it will not be an easy category from which to extract growth. Ben Cooper repo...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
William Grant & Sons, owner of Grant's Scotch whisky, has reported a strong sales rise for 2008, but warned of deteriorating fortunes for Scotch in 2009....
UK distiller William Grant & Sons has appointed Brian Kinsman as its new master blender, with effect from 1 December....
William Grant & Sons has appointed Ludovic Ducrocq to the newly-created position of global ambassador for Grant's blended Scotch whisky....
The duty-free industry's most important annual trade show, the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition, celebrates its 25th anniversary in Cannes next week. This US$37bn global business has...
Luxury London-based retailer Harrods has launched its Whisky Trail promotion for autumn 2009, taking consumers on an in-store tour of single malt Scotch and offering money off purchases of selected bo...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research