UK: William Grant & Sons brings Tullamore Dew 12 Year Old to UK
Click through to view William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew 12 Year Old Special Reserve
William Grant & Sons is rolling out its 12-year-old Tullamore Dew variant in the UK.
The Irish whiskey, which is widely available in other markets around the world, will roll out in the UK later this month. With a RRP of GBP29.45 (US$46) per 70cl bottle in the off-trade, the variant will target the premium end of the country's spirits market. Distribution will be handled by William Grant's UK sales and distribution unit, First Drinks.
“We have exciting plans to grow the brand in the UK,” said Tom Wade, senior brand manager for Tullamore Dew at First Drinks. “We hope to really establish the brand across both the on- and off-trade, particularly in the more premium sector and with the whiskey connoisseur.”
Tullamore Dew 12 Year Old Special Reserve is a blend of three types of triple distilled Irish whiskey aged between 12 and 15 years. Maturation takes place in ex-Bourbon and Olorosso Sherry casks.
Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles is moving the distribution of Charles Heidsieck Champagne in the UK to Liberty Wines Ltd from 1 June....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report