US: William Grant & Sons appoints new US chief
The company has appointed a new boss for its US division
William Grant & Sons has promoted one of its senior executives to the role of managing director and president of its US division.
The appointment of Jonathan Yusen, currently the company's senior US marketing VP, was announced by the UK-headquartered group today (16 April). Yusen replaces Simon Hunt, who was recently promoted to the newly-created role of the group's chief commercial officer, the Glenfiddich distiller said.
William Grant & Sons’ CEO, Stella David, said: “His (Yusen's) extensive senior management experience, commercial understanding and collaborative approach will help him to drive the brand growth agenda in the US and I look forward to working with him as we continue to expand our US business which will continue to be a key area of focus for us."
Yusen has also been responsible for marketing in Mexico and Canada and was general manager for the group's Canada division.
Last October, privately-owned William Grant & Sons reported a drop in full-year operating profits, after a 9% rise in sales.
William Grant & Sons is set to back its recently-announced promotion for its Grant's blended Scotch whisky brand in the UK....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research