US: William Grant & Sons appoints marketing exec
William Grant & Sons has recruited a new senior vice president of marketing for its US subsidiary.
The independent family distiller said yesterday (8 January), that Jonathan Yusen will oversee marketing for the company's spirits and wine brands, such as Glenfiddich, The Balvenie, Hendrick's Gin and Milagro Tequila.
William Grant & Sons USA president and managing director, North America and Mexico Simon Hunt said: "We're extremely pleased to appoint someone of Jonathan's calibre and experience to this new position at William Grant & Sons. His background, vision and commitment to brand growth will be invaluable as we move forward in 2008 and beyond."
Yusen has almost ten years spirits industry experience, having previously worked as both a project director and brand director for Allied Domecq. Following Pernod Ricard's acquisition of the company, Yusen was appointed global vice president of marketing for Malibu, Kahlua and Tia Maria and also consulted for Remy Cointreau USA's marketing team on their Scotch, Champagne and liqueur portfolios.
Malt whisky continues to outpace the growth of blended Scotch and its leading brands are putting in stellar performances. But as a new report from just-drinks explains, a closer look reveals a categor...
William Grant & Sons US has appointed Sam Simmons as the "first-ever" Balvenie brand ambassador....
Need to know - Ten facts about Maxxium...
William Grant & Sons has appointed Lesley Jackson as its new group finance director....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Glenfiddich is to launch a new release of its Glenfiddich Rare Collection 40 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky in honour of whisky writer and broadcaster Michael Jackson, who passed away in the summe...
Independent family distiller William Grant & Sons has announced the appointment of Peter Gordon to the position of non-executive chairman....
William Grant & Sons has appointed a senior vice president of sales for its US unit....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends