US: William Grant gives Stolichnaya cap upgrade
The company, which handles Stolichnaya's distribution in the US, said late last year that the redesigned cap will launch early this year in the country as part of an "overall rebranding strategy for 2010".
The announcement comes on the back of a packaging upgrade for the brand, which was announced in August, which focuses more on what SPI Group described at the time as "New Russia".
William Grant & Son's secured the distribution of Stolichnaya in the US in November 2008, after Pernod Ricard terminated its global distribution licence for Stolichnaya following its takeover of Absolut vodka owner Vin & Sprit earlier in the year.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit