US: William Grant gives Stolichnaya cap upgrade
The company, which handles Stolichnaya's distribution in the US, said late last year that the redesigned cap will launch early this year in the country as part of an "overall rebranding strategy for 2010".
The announcement comes on the back of a packaging upgrade for the brand, which was announced in August, which focuses more on what SPI Group described at the time as "New Russia".
William Grant & Son's secured the distribution of Stolichnaya in the US in November 2008, after Pernod Ricard terminated its global distribution licence for Stolichnaya following its takeover of Absolut vodka owner Vin & Sprit earlier in the year.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets