UK: William Grant acquires Polstar Vodka
The independent family-owned distillers William Grant & Sons has acquired the Icelandic vodka brand Pölstar Vodka from The Reformed Spirits Company Ltd for an undisclosed price. The move by William Grant is part of an ongoing diversification of its traditional Scotch portfolio. In october it acquired three rum brands, Old Vatted Demerara, Wood's 100 Old Navy and Vat 19, from Diageo and Pernod Ricard, who acquired the brands when they jointly acquired the Seagram drink business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup