UK: William Grant acquires Polstar Vodka
The independent family-owned distillers William Grant & Sons has acquired the Icelandic vodka brand Pölstar Vodka from The Reformed Spirits Company Ltd for an undisclosed price. The move by William Grant is part of an ongoing diversification of its traditional Scotch portfolio. In october it acquired three rum brands, Old Vatted Demerara, Wood's 100 Old Navy and Vat 19, from Diageo and Pernod Ricard, who acquired the brands when they jointly acquired the Seagram drink business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban