Product Launch - GLOBAL: William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
Click through to view William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
Category - Wine, France, Chablis, 12.5% abv
Available - Since last month
Location - Worldwide, in both on- and off-trade
Price - In France, SRP of EUR15 (US$20.60) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Fells
William Fevre has released a new Chablis, which targets young, “urban” wine drinkers. The Chablis Hipster Edition follows the limited launch of I Love Chablis 2013 by the company, and features labelling that glows under black light.
The product is available in the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Malta, Spain, Korea, Austria, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, New Zealand, Guyana, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, South Africa, Morocco, Israel and France.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range