Product Launch - GLOBAL: William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
Click through to view William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
William Fevre's Chablis Hipster Edition
Category - Wine, France, Chablis, 12.5% abv
Available - Since last month
Location - Worldwide, in both on- and off-trade
Price - In France, SRP of EUR15 (US$20.60) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Fells
William Fevre has released a new Chablis, which targets young, “urban” wine drinkers. The Chablis Hipster Edition follows the limited launch of I Love Chablis 2013 by the company, and features labelling that glows under black light.
The product is available in the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Malta, Spain, Korea, Austria, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, New Zealand, Guyana, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, South Africa, Morocco, Israel and France.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push